martes, 21 de marzo de 2017

DAILY LIFE ACTIVITIES



Yesterday, was the day impotant for me
I'm very happy because was born my little brother





I wake up at 8:00 a.m to help my mom
Resultado de imagen para despertarse



I make the bed of my mom at 8:10 a.m

Resultado de imagen para tender la cama



I take a shower at 9:00 a.m
Resultado de imagen para bañarse dibujo



I take the dog for a walk at 9:45 a.m
Resultado de imagen para pasear al perro dibujos




I take a breakfast at 10:30 a.m

Resultado de imagen para desayunar dibujo



I wash the dishes at 11:00 a.m

Resultado de imagen para lavar trastes dibujos



I do homework at 12:00 p.m







I surf the internet at 12:30 waiting for news of my brother and my mom

Resultado de imagen para navegar en internet dibujos

I received news at 4:30 p.m
Resultado de imagen para felicidad dibujos

I study at 6:00 p.m
 I go to bed at 9:00 p.m

1 comentario:

  1. 👏👏👏congratulations for your baby brother 🎈 Your daily Life activities are excellent thanks. Have a nice night 😃

    ResponderEliminar